NATC schedule for '11

copemech

Coming from Ca. really won't be bad for us. We go to the Youth Nationals at the TTC every year anyways and the national is the week before so that works out good for us, just a little extra time at TTC :thumbup:

We also made the trip to the OK. national last year and had a great time, I would think Tx. should be about the same. We'll probably skip Pa.

Now that I think about it, we'll actually travel less next year and yet hit the 5 that will count toward the year end standings.

Like I said, based on 5 rounds.

I think it's a sign of the times, getting voluteers to spend the time and effort to host an event at any level in this sport is a lot harder than it used to be.

Trying to cater for every age shape and gender that walks the planet has taken it's toll on the poor old trials marshall.

No person can complain about a schedule if they arn't putting one on, I havn't heared anything about this years NATC meeting but I bet there was a fair bit off arm twisting to get the rounds they got.

Seems like 4 out of 6 would have been better making all rounds of equal importance The way it is you have to make tennesee if injury death in family work issues whatever you can skip texas you can skip penn but you will be in tennesee of you will not win and if you do skip one of the first 2 you will ride all 3 at tennesee wore out or not or you will not win.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmmmm Something tells me that all of this overtime and hard work this past year may pay off in terms of trips across the US. Glad to see a D6 event this year. PA can be a real challenge. I need to start preping now.

--Biff

You Deserve the fun trip and trials time. Take some time off next season and just RIDE!!!!