4rt starting probs

dye29

hy sorry guys to keep asking iv posted before well again i have a 05 4rt and having starting problems i have done the following-new spark plug,airfilter,set the idle to 1800rpm but it does sound high tho is this normal ,fresh fuel ,also the throttle is set closed when starting .

i have tryed the reseting ecu but still takes ages to start my mate has same bike and he lightly kicks his once and boom have i missed something everything looks ok but when kicking i can smell petrol this is prob normal im guessing hellllp please ste

they are hard to get the hang off and some start difrent to other some need a flick of the throttle then kick it my own one i dont touch the throttle i just kick it and it gos i would try that dont touch the throttle at all just kick it. my friend kicks his montesa 4rt 1st kick too but when i try to kick his one it takes me a few kicks just cos his is set a bit difrent to my one my other friend has a gasgas 300 he kicks it 1st time and i cant start it at all most of it is getting the hand of it they are all a bit difrent.