upgrade beta evo

betascotland71

Yes the new one is the morad rim. I think i will buy a full back wheel as opposed to getting it laced as i want to still have a spare. I have currently changed the shock for an olle shock black on the rear and i'm away to put the ttt front forks and yoke on looking to dip the frame and swing arm black also all work i will do before Jan. I was looking at Jack or Alexz bike for sale through bosi offroad italy but i'm just going to pimp mine up and when i re new next year will take my parts off again....

Sounds like it's gonna be a nice bike when it's finished, Have you fitted the arrow system?

I was also thinking of having my frame & swingarm anodised in black, I'll bet it's an expensive job though, Also would just like to ask, Does anyone know how those rainbow coloured forks are treated?

Edited by GasGasben

Not to sure, Or it could be a new kind of Morad rim?, I think there pretty much the same though.

I think it' like annodising. I have just ordered a pair from Italy and i have fitted the s3 front pipe at present but the shop in italy has a second hand full arrow system second hand for 500 euro which is a good deal will have come off one of the ttt bikes. You can get the black rear mudguard from them also...

Yes the new one is the morad rim. I think i will buy a full back wheel as opposed to getting it laced as i want to still have a spare. I have currently changed the shock for an olle shock black on the rear and i'm away to put the ttt front forks and yoke on looking to dip the frame and swing arm black also all work i will do before Jan. I was looking at Jack or Alexz bike for sale through bosi offroad italy but i'm just going to pimp mine up and when i re new next year will take my parts off again....

Alexz has at least one beta for sale, in the uk.

mail me.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you get better brake performance, But I've ridden a bike with one on, Didn't seem much different to me.

It makes the front brake more progressive and give more feel while still being powerfull, If your after a Nissin setup you can build them on the cheap, the master cylinder is the same as the crf 250/450 just order a used one from e-bay.com (usa) then either buy a hose from H&D or get one made, i had a steel braided one made.

I built a setup for