its going to a new home, the green machine

hondanut

after 1 year of building and 10 years of ownership and development i have decided to sell the green trials special.

lhsrear.jpg

rhsrear.jpg

those who trial in the somerset area of england may have seen it at some trials, especialy bath and somerton club ones.

sadly it does not look like this anymore, and i rarely get to use it and it is in need of more work and money,

so it went on ebay recently.

the chap buying it hopes to do some work on it and use it in classic trials.

the frame is 70's ossa mar,

engine is honda xl 185,

forks are xl 125 monoshock,

wheels are honda xl,

tank is now from a fantic,

with aftermarket plastics ect.

i wonder how it will look in another 10 years.

sad to see it go, but running out of room, and my tlr200 is not used as much as it could be.

so keep an eye out for it in the midlands centre area.

hi, thanks for the feedback,

i am not riding tomorow, i am getting the enduro bikes ready for an enduro practice day in glos on sunday, i would like to have ridden at lambs lair as i always do well in the mud, but sadly not enough time.

shaun

riding at the lair tomorrow ?

I fancied a ride this weekend but the Start time is so late,A 1pm start at this time of year is abit pointless in my view.In summer you get away with afternoon Trials because its dry,but this time of year you'd spend more time cleaning the bike up after than you would riding.

Well i have to say you missed out,it was a cracking trial,very sensibly marked out considering how wet the week was.We only did 3 laps of 10 but it was a good afternoon out as Somerton Classic's are. :thumbup:

Edited by jon v8