Western Isles Rider

barraboy25

Well I bought a 1999-ish beta techno 250 at the begining of the summer for a bit of fun up the hills and on the sand dunes at the beaches, and what fun it has been! Im into bikes and am currently doing my full bike license in glasgow. I had a problem with my trials bike 6 weeks ago and hopefully with the help of this website i will cure the problems!

Well I bought a 1999-ish beta techno 250 at the begining of the summer for a bit of fun up the hills and on the sand dunes at the beaches, and what fun it has been! Im into bikes and am currently doing my full bike license in glasgow. I had a problem with my trials bike 6 weeks ago and hopefully with the help of this website i will cure the problems!

Nice one mate, you'll have no shortage of good sections up there

• 2 weeks later...

Organise a trial or some practice even, I'll come up. Got there (and the other Western Isles) on my Transalp a couple of years back, excellent spot.

Just finished reading your Barra of laughs, sound like you enjoyed yourself here on barradise.

Well I just got the beta at the begining of the summer so im new to it. That said I dont think it will be anytime soon that I'll be organising anything. BUt if your ever up and im at home then let me know and im sure I could throw something together.