What is classic trials ?

ishy

Hi Guy's,

You "ARE" So right, of course Honda could do it, and a lot easier than you think!! They have a load of there stuff built by Chinese subsidiaries of there's don't they.

And I bet somewhere in China, the jigs for a TLR, are sat in the corner of a huge factory. Jialing probably. They just need encouragement to be persuaded to make them. Someone like Comerfords in the 1960s, Could do the same today, or even Honda UK themselves.

Regards Charlie.

• 1 year later...

After the stop no stop debate thought it might be a good topic to revive again, I still think no matter what bike you ride the style of the event is what draws the punter.

• 8 months later...

Hi Guy,

Yes That's what I mean ,just like that bike.This has a Jon Bliss frame? And to buy the tubes £100 max.

Wheels and plastics look like they come from a £560 bike and the forks.

Engine unit,from one of the cheap mono bikes ,you can buy these units as stand alone too.

JH 125 bike parts then ,230 engine, looks like?

Yes I have all these parts, when I get time to build the bike up. I also have pit bike hubs £30 each new? Just proves how cheap a bike could be built if there was interest .You do the maths!

Perhaps there should be a class for these type of bikes, for the novice first time buyer, and simple sections? I know it has been said before but, we must keep trying.

Edit to update.

Regards Charlie.

Edited by charlie prescott

Hi Guy,

Yes That's what I mean ,just like that bike.This has a Jon Bliss frame? And to buy the tubes £100 max.

Wheels and plastics look like they come from a £560 bike and the forks.

Engine unit,from one of the cheap mono bikes ,you can buy these units as stand alone too.

JH 125 bike parts then ,230 engine, looks like?

Yes I have all these parts, when I get time to build the bike up. I also have pit bike hubs £30 each new? Just proves how cheap a bike could be built if there was interest .You do the maths!

Perhaps there should be a class for these type of bikes, for the novice first time buyer, and simple sections? I know it has been said before but, we must keep trying.

Edit to update.

Regards Charlie.

Charlie, you need to free up space in your message box, I have tried to pm you, also through your site??