Fantic 300 rear shocks

russelld

Hello All, Its been awhile since ive been on, a question for you all, Original Fantic 300 rear shocks - can they be re-built and if so who is best person for the job or am I best replacing them with another and if so which ones should I get to carry my 14.5ish stone around. Nearly got my 300 project finished, pics wil come soon!!!

Hello All, Its been awhile since ive been on, a question for you all, Original Fantic 300 rear shocks - can they be re-built and if so who is best person for the job or am I best replacing them with another and if so which ones should I get to carry my 14.5ish stone around. Nearly got my 300 project finished, pics wil come soon!!!

Yes Russel, they can be rebuilt. They were very good shocks in their day and if the shafts are still good then they are as good as any shocks from today, Bill Pye or falcons may help. I get them done in france from a brit....

alternatively go to ebay.it and search for fantic. A seller there called UGO has the repair kits listed.

cheers

lee