Centenary Entrants

baldilocks

So after Albert Cabestany's visit last year will he return and try and win the centenary of the event ?

will Dougie drag Raga over to ride ? Raga rode in 1999 or 2000 I beleive

Fajardo has also ridden before and wouldnt it look good for Ossa to win the centenary at its first attempt in its new form

Fuji would enjoy the moors but would Montesa relent and allow him to ride even if he wanted to ?

Would make for a fascinating week, the brits could still win even if the above showed up based on last year.

any body know if any of the world stars are intending to ride ?

Hi AA, It was nice to meet you this year, although the weather was good and the sections too, I found myself making hard work of it.

I didn't send an entry for 2011, think I'm past it, I have had a good run and would rather call it a day than struggle round just for the sake of it.

Good to see your still game and hope you make the ballot.

Ishy.

At the mo I have no idea! I don't get the entries directly these days, they go to a PO Box in Edinburgh and Doreen our Entries Secretary processes them up to the closing date. We're definitely over-subscribed, but we're snowed out of the PO Box at the moment, so can't get to the latest batch of entries. All the factory/sponsor entries tend to come in at the last minute, so we're expecting to have a fair influx when we eventually get there.

At the moment, the likelihood is that we'll delay the ballot until early January to let the mail that has been posted in the past couple of weeks catch up on itself...our post is running at least a week behind at the moment (longer where it originates in worse-hit areas of the country) so it makes sense to give a decent window to let the last of the forms come through. Updates will follow on the SSDT website as and when they are available though! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Double A is albert returning this year ?

I read in TMX a while ago that Colley was going to ride as its the centenary.

Short odds on a Gas Gas Pro winning with Doug and Michael Brown on one and Dibs having to carry a multimeter this year :thumbup: