Wulf sport

benwall

Recently i have brought my trials gear off of wulf sport i was expeting to get some cheap rubbish off of them asthe prices were cheap but i must say that the products are of amazing quality better than Jitzie or Hebo and also the products that they sell are dirt cheap. I thought i would share this with the fourm as i am very very pleased with the products that they sale. :)http://www.mad4motox.com/

I have just bought a wulf jacket, I was so pleased with the quality and price I bought the matching trials helmet

The helmet was terrible, (it looked good plus it was comfortable) But the first time I used it fell apart!

I contacted wulf with no reply! (I did get a refund from the suppler) :huh:

Edited by Monty_Jon

I have just bought a wulf jacket, I was so pleased with the quality and price I bought the matching trials helmet

The helmet was terrible, (it looked good plus it was comfortable) But the first time I used it fell apart!

I contacted wulf with no reply! (I did get a refund from the suppler) :huh:

Sorry to hear that. I've not had comebacks on the helmets, tops, pants and boots i've sold just lots of good feedback. Always found them very helpful.

OK their stuff is not the highest quality or tech spec but for the price i felt it was good value and lets face it Trials riders are a tight bunch. Some of the lads i ride with their gear must be 20 years old with some gloves more fingerless mitts.

Glad you got a refund from the supplier though.

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Sorry to hear that. I've not had comebacks on the helmets, tops, pants and boots i've sold just lots of good feedback. Always found them very helpful.

OK their stuff is not the highest quality or tech spec but for the price i felt it was good value and lets face it Trials riders are a tight bunch. Some of the lads i ride with their gear must be 20 years old with some gloves more fingerless mitts.

Glad you got a refund from the supplier though.

It

Been dealing with Bill brown for about 20 years on & off - No problems at all with the quality - The new Trials stuff is standing up well, with no come-backs on the gear or Helmets. Great people to do business with. - Lots of this will be "under the Tree" on December 25th.

Outlaw Dave

I bought one of the helmets a while back. Looks and feels good, although a bit heavy.

To be honest, I have not used it at all, as throughout the hot summer I kept with the NZI Trivent which is cooler than most. Got it as a second and practice use unit primarily, as the price was right. No regrets as yet.

I did see somewhere they are making boots now. Also seen those Diadorra Mud things seem reasonable on the price. Once again, might consider some foe a practice pair or a backup.

Any others experience with these?