For the 4rt knockers

jools

Heres one for the 4rt knockers and conspiracy theorists;

"We offer an exclusive first and only image that exists until the bike to replace the current Honda Montesa Cota 4RT, known in Japan as Honda RTL.

The surprise was unveiled a Japanese magazine, of which we have achieved this zoomable image. Although at first glance seems to be no major changes, in fact if you look you will see that the bike is new. Has a new chassis, smaller, with a beam of much smaller section and reinforced with a endiduras in the center for reinforcement. The engine is the new generation of CRF models of "cross" latest model, with a displacement of 300cc and new exhaust. It also incorporates a new Showa rear shock, new plastic fenders, new reservoir without a hump like that used in the official Bikes, and many other innovations, is that almost everything except the wheels and the fork has a new bill. You can enlarge the photo by clicking on it to enlarge"

Can be seen on todotrial; 2011 RTL Honda

We Brits have a day for stories which are entirely made up just to catch people out and make them look foolish. We call this day April fools day.

the spanish equivalent I think is between Christmas and New Year.

dont think they fooled Ham 2 as he appears suspicious and as a fellow Geordie i'll give him the benefit but Jools.......

a 4rt that looks nice ? Really......

We Brits have a day for stories which are entirely made up just to catch people out and make them look foolish. We call this day April fools day.

the spanish equivalent I think is between Christmas and New Year.

dont think they fooled Ham 2 as he appears suspicious and as a fellow Geordie i'll give him the benefit but Jools.......

a 4rt that looks nice ? Really......

Who cares if its real or not....nobody can (will) afford it anyway.

True or not the man who said we can not afford it is right !! Anyway who would want to ride it anyway and yes i have had a blast on a mont lasted five mins before it stopped never to go that day again !! But to heavy and to quote my dad of no particular qualifications ( never rode a trial ) but watched for a good twenty years very numb looking !! anyway when will mont learn all we want is a good two stroke with the build quality of honda that won't cost a fortune to rebuild . Take motorcross changed to fourstroke and to me went backwards noise up!! cost up!! land lost !! please tell me what is wrong with two stroke use efi if it makes things run better and cleaner . when talking to people who have had these bikes most have changed back to two stroke any way looks better than what you lot are riding now but bet you want a two stroke !! :rolleyes::icon_rendeer:

True or not the man who said we can not afford it is right !! Anyway who would want to ride it anyway and yes i have had a blast on a mont lasted five mins before it stopped never to go that day again !! But to heavy and to quote my dad of no particular qualifications ( never rode a trial ) but watched for a good twenty years very numb looking !! anyway when will mont learn all we want is a good two stroke with the build quality of honda that won't cost a fortune to rebuild . Take motorcross changed to fourstroke and to me went backwards noise up!! cost up!! land lost !! please tell me what is wrong with two stroke use efi if it makes things run better and cleaner . when talking to people who have had these bikes most have changed back to two stroke any way looks better than what you lot are riding now but bet you want a two stroke !! :rolleyes::icon_rendeer:

1) Crikey! It's Photoshop

2) It's Spanish prank. Happens every year. Gotcha. Again. The "day of the innocentes" (April Fools)

3) of course, speculation on the price of a fictitious bike makes total sense to me.

4) and, expecting Honda to build a 2 stroke engine makes complete sense to me.

5) Nothing wrong with a 2 stroke with EFI. Only that Gas Gas, Sherco, Beta, Scorpa and even Xispa/XPA DON'T BUILD ONE!.

Ossa is the only one with balls enough to build one.

Edited by for artie

Of course its Photoshop. Look at the bottom shock mount. It looks like its mounted left of the chain guard (maybe on the chain?) The shock looks like its at a 45 degree angle and linkless. Let's be serious.

The silencer looks totally fake. As does the tank decal and rear fender. Makes no sense using the CRF motor.

Edited by for artie

Of course its Photoshop. Look at the bottom shock mount. It looks like its mounted left of the chain guard (maybe on the chain?) The shock looks like its at a 45 degree angle and linkless. Let's be serious.

The silencer looks totally fake. As does the tank decal and rear fender. Makes no sense using the CRF motor.

It could be some spanish prank as you say, But on the other hand, This is on a very big trials news website, & has a lot of readers Would they really do something like that? To be fair I could see the japs developing something like that, Wouldn't suprise me at all.

Edited by BenBeta23