born again in Belfast

davidp92

Hi, Davidp92 from Belfast here. Driving to Dublin tomorrow to pick up a Yamaha TYZ250. Sold my Montesa 348 after 10 years of fun in 1995. Bought my 8 yr old son a gas gas 50 last year and realised he needs a pal to ride with if he's going to pick anything up. Couldn't afford to buy one for myself however and then.......a friend from Cork gave me his bike as he wasn't using it. Thanks Donagh. Looking forward to getting back in the saddle (or out of the saddle actually as it is trials.) Been riding road bikes in the meantime. Anyone know where to ride around Belfast (I live beside Cavehill but I believe people aren't happy if you ride on the mountain any more!)

Hi, Davidp92 from Belfast here. Driving to Dublin tomorrow to pick up a Yamaha TYZ250. Sold my Montesa 348 after 10 years of fun in 1995. Bought my 8 yr old son a gas gas 50 last year and realised he needs a pal to ride with if he's going to pick anything up. Couldn't afford to buy one for myself however and then.......a friend from Cork gave me his bike as he wasn't using it. Thanks Donagh. Looking forward to getting back in the saddle (or out of the saddle actually as it is trials.) Been riding road bikes in the meantime. Anyone know where to ride around Belfast (I live beside Cavehill but I believe people aren't happy if you ride on the mountain any more!)

david there is a spot up at woodburn forest in carrick just off the new line where alot of guys seem to head now you would see cars and trailers parked at the corner off paisly road on the new line carrick most weekends :thumbup: