Who will be riding J. Fajardo's factory Beta?

liviob

Since Jeroni Will be riding the Ossa??? who will be riding factory Beta in Jeroni's spot? I heard that U.S. champ Cody webb will be on Beta for 2011, and may have some kind of involvment with factory Beta in europe.

....and getting paid for sitting on your ar$e when others are riding in sheffield?

Think that is a little unfair on the lad, the gripe is with OSSA not Jeroni as I am sure he would want to be there? and he don't have a say?

....and getting paid for sitting on your ar$e when others are riding in sheffield?

What a total and utterly stupid comment. Like gizza says do you think a man at the top of his sport wants to miss out on riding his new machine in front of probably the most enthusiastic, best attended event in indoor trials.

What a total and utterly stupid comment. Like gizza says do you think a man at the top of his sport wants to miss out on riding his new machine in front of probably the most enthusiastic, best attended event in indoor trials.

Anyone would think Dabster had a habit of saying these things to annoy people or to disagree with comments :rotfl:

surely as a third comment on a money train of thought surely even the most devoid of a sense of humour can see my comment was tongue in cheek?

FFS lads lighten up, I'm going to sheffield to support the british lads are you?

Who cares about jeroni or ossa anyway, come on you brits.

Switching team is not always about more money. When Bou switched from Beta to Montesa he made it clear that the money being offered by both teams was the same. Providing a winning enviroment is key. Riders want to be part of a good team. Just giving a rider money, bike and parts is not a winning formula. Also, consider that Jeroni and Osaa Team Manager Marc Colomer are long time friends. Marc was his mentor early in his career. Also, riding for a factory that is minutes away rather that 500 miles is a big plus.

Providing a winning enviroment is key. Riders want to be part of a good team. Just giving a rider money, bike and parts is not a winning formula.

Perfect example is David Knight. He could not get on with the BMW bike or the team.

Fair play to Fajardo for getting to offer to ride and showing some balls in taking it. I bet many people would turn it down because the bike nor the company is 100% proven yet. Deciding on what team to ride with can make or break a career.