I'm lucky!

mexmex

• 3 weeks later...

Is there still a wee pub on the other side while waiting for the Corran ferry??? I remember checking in there for a time control and being miffed as I did not bring any $$$$ not knowing about the pub. When I talked to the lad there and told him I was from Canada, he disappeared for a bit and came back with a nice tall cool pint for me, no charge! Ah the memories!!

"Is there still a wee pub on the other side while waiting for the Corran ferry??? I remember checking in there for a time control and being miffed as I did not bring any $$$$ not knowing about the pub. When I talked to the lad there and told him I was from Canada, he disappeared for a bit and came back with a nice tall cool pint for me, no charge! Ah the memories!!"

yes it's still there, and if your spectating, when you stop in for

a quick one, don't ask for the dart's or you might find yourself

still there 3 hours later......woohoo canny wait...!!

Just been reading all these posts about SSDT and see that MexMex has just finished an ISDE in Mexico.

Well done, but having ridden and finished both an ISDE and four SSDTs, I can assure you that the Scottish is far more physical, tiring, frustrating and harder on the bikes than the ISDE.

Not putting you off, just trying to explain that one is more difficult than the other.

• Like 1

Just been reading all these posts about SSDT and see that MexMex has just finished an ISDE in Mexico.

Well done, but having ridden and finished both an ISDE and four SSDTs, I can assure you that the Scottish is far more physical, tiring, frustrating and harder on the bikes than the ISDE.

Not putting you off, just trying to explain that one is more difficult than the other.

Cool reference, that will make me train harder! :thumbup:

Which ISDE you did? I would like to hear some specific training tips if you have.