Sherco shock

clemmx

I think any older shock will fit. Olle shocks are prone to the problem and are not re-buildable.

I hate them even when they arent faulty, worst shock on any bike available at the moment in my opinion. Go for an Ohlins if your feeling flush !

The problem is, after buying the bike last week my pockets are empty!!!!!!!!!!!!

As above....although some people say you can only go back to 2006...but we had a 2005 shock on the rear of my sons 2008 125.

I did hear that if you fit them upside down the mud doesn't get to the places it shouldn't...Never tried it so can't comment..I guess I must have a 2008 Olle shock kickig around somewhere...knackered !

I had a 2002 with a non rebuildable shock. Parts were available and it can be done. There was some input that it would soon fail again but it has been about a year and I ride some every week. See the link below.

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/topic/28332-shock-rebuild-in-us/page__p__232017__hl__*mcman56*__fromsearch__1#entry232017

It seems like an ohlins is the way to go but funds won't allow this at the moment. So the solution for me is to find a cheap s/h shock to use untill i can afford an ohlins one. Anyone who knows for a cheap shock give me a shout. (will a shock from a 2000 model fit my 2008)

I have a ohlins fitted to my 08 320 and it is very good compared to the olle..

They give a very good feel and i find that they make the bike grip a lot better. Not to hard to setup, but its best to have the right C spanners..

You could try giving Robin Martin a ring at RCM motorcycles..(01209820896) Hes normally got a few second hand shocks in good order..May even have a Ohlins.. :thumbup:

The 08 Olle can be rebuilt,, as for cost i seem to think it was around