Monday music on Weds!

copemech

Here's some more of the same thing:

Mutt Lange (AKA Mr Shania Twain)what a career?

Mark,Def Leopard were given a hard time by rock fans in this country for having a MTV/U.S.'pop-rock' image which culminated in a bottle storm at a Heavy Metal gig mainlined by the likes of Iron Maiden and AC/DC(?can't remember exactly?).

I wasn't there but a few friends were and they say it's a miracle Def Leopard survived the attack.

Here's some more of the same thing:

Mutt Lange (AKA Mr Shania Twain)what a career?

Mark,Def Leopard were given a hard time by rock fans in this country for having a MTV/U.S.'pop-rock' image which culminated in a bottle storm at a Heavy Metal gig mainlined by the likes of Iron Maiden and AC/DC(?can't remember exactly?).

I wasn't there but a few friends were and they say it's a miracle Def Leopard survived the attack.

You are a relative cornucopia of rock, yet I still like Shakira, whenever wherever! Pity yhr Vivo don't work here! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ham, see if you can get laid with this good o'le Texas picker! You gotts put on the frkn girly vids, then istablich the mood musik, feed them first, not too much though! Lay off the pasta as they fart too much.

Good Texas picker here, thanks Les!

Edited by copemech

Ham, see if you can get laid with this good o'le Texas picker! You gotts put on the frkn girly vids, then istablich the mood musik, feed them first, not too much though! Lay off the pasta as they fart too much.

Good Texas picker here, thanks Les!

Not bad,he likes the sound so much he won't risk getting that thing re-veneered.

I have a soft spot for Hall and Oats...but Mark, I keeep telling you:(Mood music) No other men in the room. period! capisce?

H&O at their peak:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-U6VZkDTAY

Then throw this guy into the same venue!

Gotta admit I still got Rundgren vinyl! It was good mood music back then and still is. Seems Todd's voice is not what it was, but niether is mine!

I am kinda glad I found this!

• 3 weeks later...

And if you need a bit more time, this one will keep things going!

Friggin awesome rendition if you ask me! Never seen one like it! Jeez, the tone he gets out of the accoustic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_6aa-TTvI&feature=related

:thumbup:

The more I look at this, the more I like it!!!!! Just nuts!

I like it raw, cannot imagine a studio version with corrections on edit! Guess you gotta go back in time to compare the others, but?