2008 250 Raga - couple of questions

andysv1k

Hi all,

Have just got myself a 2008 250 raga edition and have no manual for it, so first question is does anyone have a pdf of the manual or know where i can get one? Gasgas UK doesnt list the 250 Raga in their previous models page.

Also do i need to know anything that is specific to this bike? like fuel/oil ratios, preffered gearbox oil etc

Also what colours are the throttles for this bike? I'm guessing I have the fast throttle as compared to the 250 edition i've just sold, this is far more aggresive power. I'm wondering whether it may pay to put a slower throttle on or whether to just try and get used to it.

I'd be really grateful for any help or advice you can offer.

Andy.

I have the same bike , i would suggest a slow action throttle it smooths the power out making to better to ride, 2nd gear seams to be much better than 1st as it snatches a lot in that gear, i run a 10-41 gear ration 70-1 mix for fuel and atf gear box oil which its more than happy with.

Hope that helps all the best Des..

I have the same bike , i would suggest a slow action throttle it smooths the power out making to better to ride, 2nd gear seams to be much better than 1st as it snatches a lot in that gear, i run a 10-41 gear ration 70-1 mix for fuel and atf gear box oil which its more than happy with.

Hope that helps all the best Des..

Thanks very much Des.

Just been out and bought a slow action throttle tube so will probably fit that before i start riding it.

Andy.

• 4 weeks later...