Evo 300 4T Arrow/Bosi Exhaust

slickgolf_0

What a S3 front pipe like on the 290 with standard rear box ?

I haven't actually used one but I really wouldn't bother, I've heard a few before & just sound horrible, & I can't see there being any advantages in them considering the standard Silencer isn't made to match the S3 front pipe, If anything I would say it would restrict the performance.

• Dislike 1

restrict performance- B*****ks

Maybe not restrict, But when a certain silencer is made to fit a front pipe like the standard Evo one, & you put a pipe what is a thiner diameter & smaller, How can it help it?

Maybe you're right, But personally I can't see it helping.

• 10 months later...

Steve, I can't compare the factory to the Arrow in the 4t pipe. I do have the beta factory pipe and love it. I believe the graph shows about 15% increase in power across the full range. Sounds awesome , just a little deeper then stock.

Hey Steve

I am waiting on a 2012 Beta 300cc 4T. Should be here in a week or so. I ordered it with the factory Titanium silencer and the aftermarket shock that American Beta offers on their web site. Should be interesting.

How are you getting on with yours? I will update you when I get mine.

Cheers mon ami.

Edited by BillyT

• 2 years later...
Hi all,

It's been a while but nobody really gave us a clue about the Arrow after market pipe versus the factory titanium pipe. At that time you were unsure which one was quieter and performed better than the other.

Do you have now the answer?

Many thanks in advance.

Nope it won't fit with the standard silencer, You will Have to buy the full system, I know it's a lot of money but the performance difference is amazing, got mine set up top notch & using the full arrow exhaust it just runs, Sounds & goes fantasticly.

Bosi list them at 480 euros.

Found a nice image of it.

I have a 2011 300 Evo 4T...any jet changes in the carb when set up with the new pipe?