just to clarify things

sam95

hi there i just want to clarify somthing in my head.

does the honda tlr250 rear wheel fit the tlm200 i am 50% sure they are identical and so are the forks and i want to know before i buy an item what does not fit :lol:

thanks sam

Edited by sam95

• 3 weeks later...

I just swapped a tlm200 wheel set onto my TLR200. I had to slot the swingarm to take the 15mm axle and also swap over the brake plate lug as the TLR200 is 13mm not 15mm. The TLR250 doesn't need these changes and you can swap them straight over, the only difference is the length of the axle, you will have to use your TLR250 axle as the TLM200 is too short.

Here's a link to the rebuild of my bike

https://picasaweb.google.com/106738124973524867532/TLR200?authkey=Gv1sRgCJrvqNC3muyvlQE#

Hope that helps

Andy

I just swapped a tlm200 wheel set onto my TLR200. I had to slot the swingarm to take the 15mm axle and also swap over the brake plate lug as the TLR200 is 13mm not 15mm. The TLR250 doesn't need these changes and you can swap them straight over, the only difference is the length of the axle, you will have to use your TLR250 axle as the TLM200 is too short.

Here's a link to the rebuild of my bike

https://picasaweb.google.com/106738124973524867532/TLR200?authkey=Gv1sRgCJrvqNC3muyvlQE#

Hope that helps

Andy

that bike looks tasty and the weel helps

also shedworks is only up the road to me :kerstsmiley: also could you post some pics of the bike when you are finished

thanks