Beta 300 or 4RT?

seanus100

I currently own a 2010 Beta 300 4 stroke and may be looking for a change the beta is a fantastic bike and works fine.... However the Montesa 4rt looks also a very good bike, expensive and may be a little dated but I believe they are very reliable and cheap to run

Thoughts please Beta or 4RT

Thanks

Looked closely at both myself and talked to owners of them as well. Opted for the Beta Evo (albeit a 250) great bike to ride and not snappy just smooth linear power - and the re-assurance of excellent spares and back up from established and very helpful dealers / importer :thumbup:

Edited by Scoobydo
  • Like 1

Looked closely at both myself and talked to owners of them as well. Opted for the Beta Evo (albeit a 250) great bike to ride and not snappy just smooth linear power - and the re-assurance of excellent spares and back up from established and very helpful dealers / importer :thumbup:

I don't think you'll ever have a spares problem with Honda...................if they ever go bust then we're all doomed

i agree as well, ive had an 05 4rt, 08 4rt, 08 rev4 300 and now on a beta evo 300 and its the pick of the bunch

jsp

Hello

i see you had a 08 rev 4 300cc. Was it a fine bike to ride? I woul like to buy one because i don't have

the monney for the evo. I know a guy who is selling his Rev4 300cc (1ste ower and rode it 3 times) for 3150