2011 Models

300pro

How is everyone enjoying the new 2011 bikes. I have a new 2011 300 Pro Race model on the way. Super excited to get on the pegs! The last bike I had was a 2008 300Pro Standard. I loved that bike!! I can't imagine a bike working any better than it did. This will be my first Race model. Can't wait!! Has anyone ridden a Race model yet? Thanks

hi,

i have currently got the 2010 300 racing model and it is awesome!! cant really see much difference in the engine etc of the 2010 to 11 model except from the new exhaust system. after riding a 2006 pro 250 and jumping onto my current bike it feels great. i love the power delivery and all the torque it produces off the bottom but has plenty of go if you give it some. i would like to see how you get on with the 300 racing model compared to the standard 300 you had before and see if you notice that much difference. i would also like to see how different the bike feels with the extra parts on etc to the standard 2011 300 and see if that extra money been spent is actually worth it.

Howzit! I am also waiting for a 300 Racing model. As you can see I have the 2010 standard model. Two of my friends have the 2011 standard models as well and I have ridden them a bit. The only real difference between my 2010 and 2011 standard models that I can feel is the new bike feels a bit wider, what with the bigger airbox etc. Other than that they feel the same to me. I am however looking real forward to the Racing model with the PWK 28 carburettor and Ohlins shock. Actually the wait is eating at me, and being in South Africa it will be a month before they arrive.

i got myself a 2011 250 back in November and i am loving it. Don't regret down sizing from the 300. more than enough power from the 250, does everything that the 300 did and the ride is brilliant. the changes to the frame and airbox and both extremely practical and very pleasing to the eye.

I can only imagine that the 'Racing' models will excellent bikes but the standard bikes certainly are more than enough. Wouldn't change mine.