French World Round 2011

montman

The cheese-eating surrendermonkeys are down as hosting a two-day world round at Breal Sous Monfort on 21st and 22nd May. Might just be one day though as the UK round is also listed as two days and I know it's only a one-day competition.

The cheese-eating surrendermonkeys are down as hosting a two-day world round at Breal Sous Monfort on 21st and 22nd May. Might just be one day though as the UK round is also listed as two days and I know it's only a one-day competition.

You're joking only one day in Scotland why? All that way for one day? That will surely affect attendence won't it?

Edited by Nigel Dabster

I think that is more than a couple of hundred years ago

Calais became part of France and English became the predominant spoken language in England in the mid to late 1500's certainly there were minor squabbles until the little fellow got presumptuous and me lord Wellesley had to shirt front him in 1815 as for the those cheeky scallywags north of the wall the english let them have the best of it until 1707 when having tasted independence they bankrupted themselves and came wanting to be friends.. Do not forget the cheeky chaps across the sea that are getting all 'be jesused' today over ST Patrick

You're joking only one day in Scotland why? All that way for one day? That will surely affect attendence won't it?

It's made my mind up.

I was ummming and arrrring about 2 days, but 1 day - no way now!

Way too far to travel for 1 day IMO.

It's made my mind up.

I was ummming and arrrring about 2 days, but 1 day - no way now!

Way too far to travel for 1 day IMO.

They always seem to have plenty to see and do the day prior to the event.

All of which will pale of course when the house of York finally rises and independence is declared!

With the Duke of York as your head of state, rather you than me !

(seems to be taking over where his father let off)