frame protector stickers

myzeneye

any one know where i can get some replacement rubber stickers for the frame just above my foot pegs... ?

my bikes a 2003 250 sherco and the ones that are on already seem to be made of some very thick looking rubber stuff in a very crappy carbon effect..... i dont mind the crappy carbon look but would like to replace them at least to try and tidy things up a little.....

i realaise new ones will just end up like the ones that ive got already but i dont mind....just wanna tidy the bike up as much as i can... :rolleyes:

thanks

What about trick bits they make vacuum formed covers for trials bikes.

thanks.... i just looked on their website and from what i can see, they only do bits for post 2006 bikes....mines a 2003 model.....

maybe im not searching right.... :rolleyes:

I actually used a piece of 3M non-skid tape cut to size. The type you use on steps etc. Make a template from the old pieces and cut them out accordingly. I have also used skate board grip tape as well on my MX bikes.

I actually used a piece of 3M non-skid tape cut to size. The type you use on steps etc. Make a template from the old pieces and cut them out accordingly. I have also used skate board grip tape as well on my MX bikes.

bet your boots dont last long.... :blink:

The factory stickers are available in various style patterns('01-'05) from your Sherco dealers. They don't last forever, but are pretty and rugged for a while.

thanks, can anyone point me in the right direction for a uk sherco dealer ?

edit : actually, splatshop seem to have most parts covered.... :thumbup: thanks

Edited by myzeneye