Which dvd?

No this is not a topic about your favourite vid you picked up in Amsterdam all those years ago.

Basically I want to tune up my technique a little bit. Actually a lot! I have been trying to find Ryan Youngs DVD but there seems to be no stock in the UK or on ebay. Anyone have an idea where I can get one from??

I have come across Dan Thorpe Basic Trial Techniques DVD but is it any good?

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

The Dan Thorpe vid is good if your just starting out.Its well put together with all the basics...well worth the 20 quid.

Be good if he would do a more advance one as he explains things very well..

The Dan Thorpe vid is good if your just starting out.Its well put together with all the basics...well worth the 20 quid.

Be good if he would do a more advance one as he explains things very well..

I sent for Dan's DVD and it is a good, basic introduction to Trials riding. Ryan's is still my favorite but I would also recommend Dan's video without reservation. I too would like to see Dan come out with an advanced version. Dan is one of my favorite commentators on the Trials videos I have (Woody is my absolute favorite and besides, who could pull off wearing a bright pink riding outfit at the 92' SSDT and look good doing it.....:) ).

I don't ride in competition any more but like to keep up on the training videos as I take all the new riders out at their first few Trials events to help get them started and the videos give me some good pointers to pass on to the newcomers.

Jon