315r Jetting tips

hidezertdoug

Hey anyone of you 315r owners out there have any jetting tips for my soon to be mine 2004 315r? My normal riding is about 2,000'-4000' ft above sea level.Any tips would be great.i believe it has stock jetting which is for around sea level,but could be wrong?Thanks in advance.

Hey anyone of you 315r owners out there have any jetting tips for my soon to be mine 2004 315r? My normal riding is about 2,000'-4000' ft above sea level.Any tips would be great.i believe it has stock jetting which is for around sea level,but could be wrong?Thanks in advance.

How does it run?

Stock jets should be fine. If anything maybe lower the needle (raise clip) 1 notch and adjust air/fuel mixture screw.

How does it run?

Stock jets should be fine. If anything maybe lower the needle (raise clip) 1 notch and adjust air/fuel mixture screw.

Thanks Artie for the reply.I'm just thinking ahead the bikes being shipped to me,and was trying to eliminate the hassles of 2stroke tuning by seeing if any other 315 owners run theirs in approx similar elevations to mine, and key in on what their running main,pilot,needle,clip air screw etc settings.I'm spoiled with my EFI on the 4RT.Hope your right simple enough.