In the dog house

hoggyf

I dunno what you are worried about - I chose the date to run a trial.As usual totally unaware what else the day meant...

This year I have also managed to run a trial on my wifes birthday,and ride in another clubs trial on my own birthday.I did get shot at for asking if it was OK to ride in the SWCTA trial on my sons birthday tho. :P

You guys have to try to get inside thier heads;... you need to mention all those nice young men with lycra trousers on with thier "gloves" in thier pockets all trying to be nice to her. This time of year of course ther is also all the lovely sights smells and sounds of springtime. If that fails spend money in lui of time.... se you on Sunday!

What your mum ? you sound like a mummies boy :rotfl:

Ahhhhh - there speaks a man without children!

As to suggesting she comes with me, good god, telling her I was going was bad enough, theres more chance of her saying she's going and on my bike than her coming with me - lol.

Would it be better if the weather was good or bad? Good - we should have been out doing something with the kids, bad - shes stuck inside with the kids - no win situation so heres hoping its good so I don't get wet (its a "dry" site).