Caveat emptor?

gronno

not trials parts it aint.

perhaps if you want something again you would support the British buisness that keep this site supported and allow you to moan about your naievety in public.

Well, after reading the suppliers detailed list of kit contents and photographs on their web site, speaking with them to double check what I was getting and to get the price I can't see how that's naive but you are of course entitled to your opinion. Please feel free to ignore any of my future postings as I can see that I my upset you with my ignorance, stupidity and naivety. I shall miss your valuable input but feel confident that I'll survive.

Well, after reading the suppliers detailed list of kit contents and photographs on their web site, speaking with them to double check what I was getting and to get the price I can't see how that's naive but you are of course entitled to your opinion. Please feel free to ignore any of my future postings as I can see that I my upset you with my ignorance, stupidity and naivety. I shall miss your valuable input but feel confident that I'll survive.

I will but in case you don't know it yet a valuable lesson has been learned by you and perhaps its more a caveat to others that think european trials parts are cheaper in the states than the uk.

Similarily whilst there is no such thing as a free lunch, supporting the advertisers on this site who are covered by British law trading standards etc, gets access to this site and the benefits therin.

Edited by Nigel Dabster