TLR Front Guard

keychange

eBay Uk. Dozens of replacements. And the AU$ has never been stronger.

Maybe so but search eBay TLR front mudguard world wide and returns only one in Italy Item HONDA TLR RTL PARAFANGO ANT NUOVO NOS FRONT MUDGUARD $164 :(

Thus my question what other models or aftermarket products will fit my 200

The curvature of the univesal guards is different to the original honda, you can pull them into shape with the mudguard bracket, but I applied a little heat from a hot air gun to get mine to sit right.

hi keychange

i used a ty 250 mono front guard on mine just to be different from the normal universal guards,the rear is from a montesa 242 as for what other hondas were fitted with the original guards TLM'S & RTL'S others that may have bits http://www.honda-trials.com/_sgg/f10000.htm try the links

IMG_2567.jpg

Edited by twinshocknut

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered the red front guard and it just arrived but it is much more of a tomato sauce red than the volcanic orange of the rest of my TLR. Is it possible to paint these - I have a very good acryclic spray can match (Dulux Volcanic Orange) is there a undercoat that will stick to the plastic and accept the acrylic on top?

I ordered the red front guard and it just arrived but it is much more of a tomato sauce red than the volcanic orange of the rest of my TLR. Is it possible to paint these - I have a very good acryclic spray can match (Dulux Volcanic Orange) is there a undercoat that will stick to the plastic and accept the acrylic on top?

yes there is. think you need the stuff they use to undercoat car plastic bumbers and mirror shrouds. have a look at the local motor shop, they should have it in rattle cans.have a look in super cheep auto, i'm sure i've seen it in there. :thumbup:

Edited by bashplate