TL125 Miller 150 conversion

stevieb

I have a TL125S which runs great but as you know lacks some grunt, I am thinking of a Sammy Miller 150 conversion kit, is there anyone who has completed a recent conversion, can say if it's worth the money or hassle ?

Edited by stevieb

Can I tell what size the barell is without taking the head off ? The head has never been off my TL

If you look at the base of the barrel (think left hand side) it will either be marked 122 or 124cc

I have a TL125S which runs great but as you know lacks some grunt, I am thinking of a Sammy Miller 150 conversion kit, is there anyone who has completed a recent conversion, can say if it's worth the money or hassle ?

Hi

I had a new one done about 18 months ago ,(previous one done about 30 years ago) I sent my barrel to sammy miller products and it came back about a week later all done, bored out with a new piston and gaskets.

Phone first and speak to Richard to pre arrange it and get a quote, he is very helpful.

As for is it worth it? you will notice a good improvement in low end power and I would say yes it is worth doing especially if your 125 is a little tired anyway.

You will see the 124 or 122 on the outside of the barrel, I think its under the inlet behind the carb.

TLTEL