tlm200 (i think)

serious3

called into the local bike dealer today and hiding in a corner was a tlm looking a bit neglected, i dragged it out and it wouldnt start :blink: anyway in the course of the conversation it came out that a lad bought it(privately) thinking it was a moto-x and was dissapointed with the performance and asked them to "fix" it, they understandably laughed at him and sold him a cr250!! long story short is its up for sale for

hi

the tlm's no match against your 315 BUT for what they are they are a good bike, bit heavy but they are all steel, if the engine's good they have plenty of power.

i have 3 2x 200 & a 220 here's a picture at least you can tell which model it is the yellow one is a 200 the other a 220 or have a look at http://www.honda-trials.com/_sgg/m1m7_1.htm

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/feetup0/ty-tlm009.jpg

Edited by twinshocknut

looking at the gallery pics its a 1986,tlm200 it sounds a bit bearingy when you kick it over, that might be because it's aircooled?? can't be that hard to rebuild tho can it!! it looks tidy enough so i'll see what it sounds like when they get it running.

i didnt realise "they all sound like that sir!!" going back next tuesday for another look and hopefully strike a deal with them! its realy only going to be used as a 2nd bike and left in the shed for when the old man gets over, maybe 3 times a year. looking round they seem kinda scarce!!

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt realise "they all sound like that sir!!" going back next tuesday for another look and hopefully strike a deal with them! its realy only going to be used as a 2nd bike and left in the shed for when the old man gets over, maybe 3 times a year. looking round they seem kinda scarce!!

I got one to, just done main bearings and all the good stuff, parts can be tricky to come by but main bearings and crank seals are the same as on a MTX 200RW, and many other parts I'm sure go to cmsnl.com for micro fiche pictures and to buy spares......jimm