USA TDN T Shirts

no jive

Hi Everyone. We have the NEW TDN Shirts in and they look awesome. Here is your chance to help support the TDN Team and receive a shirt. $20 bucks gets you a shirt and getting it shipped right to your door.

I have tried to upload a picture of the shirt but have failed. Any tips on uploading a picture would be awesome

Please mail checks to

TDN-USA

P.O. Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

On second thought, send me the pic and I will post it up, as I am a team player, and you are a tightwad!!!! Send to me @verizon.net. :thumbup:

I see the problem Copey. I did re-sign up when I was sent an e-mail. Dont know what happend. I am a lot of things but not a tight wad. Have always tried to support TC

I see the problem Copey. I did re-sign up when I was sent an e-mail. Dont know what happend. I am a lot of things but not a tight wad. Have always tried to support TC

Well good, I can love you like a brother, again! XOXOXO! And all that!

If there is an issue there, Andy will need to fix it. In the meantime, If you send me the pics I will get them up. I thin I seen them in the T&E News, recalling the back looked better than the front, but?

I want one, but shall reserve order untill I get a nod from one of our robust moderators in Scotland in XXL. If he likes, I shall get two, will let you know. Andy may trade you if nothing else!

Possibly someone will pick up on this thread as well. :rolleyes:

On second thought, send me the pic and I will post it up, as I am a team player, and you are a tightwad!!!! Send to me @verizon.net. :thumbup:

Hey Cope, don't hold back, tell him how you really feel.

Edited by Kramit

Hey Cope, don't hold back, tell him how you really feel.

Yea, well, Clive goes back a long way on here, and sometimes he forgets things.

TC encougages participation, and your input, take advantage of it and do it! Post up some pics or video links, as I am fairly sure you have some! :thumbup:

Will the shirts be available at the upcomming Nationals?

I am pretty sure Kip will be bringing some shirts out to the Nationals.

So I signed up agains to be a TC supporter. Still does not show up. Left a message with Andy. It's not easy being a tight wad :popcorn:

I am pretty sure Kip will be bringing some shirts out to the Nationals.

So I signed up agains to be a TC supporter. Still does not show up. Left a message with Andy. It's not easy being a tight wad :popcorn:

All good then, seems Andy fixed you, need to fix Kramit at some point! :thumbup:

Alright I am a Supporter again. We have had a few orders come in for shirts. Thank you to everyone who buys a shirt. It takes a lot to send a whole team to Italy, so everthing helps.

Attached is a photo of me and Chipper from the California Highway Patrol. We did a demo at the motorcycle safety weekend. To bad it rained the whole day. Man that BETA looks nice. :agreed:

post-1495-0-27581300-1307618849.jpg

Edited by No Jive

Alright I am a Supporter again. We have had a few orders come in for shirts. Thank you to everyone who buys a shirt. It takes a lot to send a whole team to Italy, so everthing helps.

Attached is a photo of me and Chipper from the California Highway Patrol. We did a demo at the motorcycle safety weekend. To bad it rained the whole day. Man that BETA looks nice. :agreed:

Clive, which one are you?

Jon