USA TDN T Shirts

no jive

I kinda figured that too. Keep up the good work Clive!

Jon

OK, Clive, I am in for TWO, one size L and the other in XXL. Is there a break in postage or just tell me

You still got my address? You are in my automated check sender thing, but I cannot attach a message to it!

• 4 weeks later...

Clive, did you get my check? Are you coming to the PITS event this weekend? (This will put the subject back to the top, so maybe more people will support the TDN effort :) )

-Scott McKay

Hey Scott the shirts got sent out Monday. Wont make the trial this weekend. We just sold our house and have to get ready to move.

Thanks for everyones orders

Hey Scott the shirts got sent out Monday. Wont make the trial this weekend. We just sold our house and have to get ready to move.

Thanks for everyones orders

Got the shirts. Thanks, they look great.

Scott

We just received a bunch or orders today for T-shirts. Supply is getting low so please send your order in.

Also some great news is that FOX Riding Gear sent the USA-TDN Team riding gear. All the riders will be wearing the exact same gear. Thank You very much to FOX