johnnyboxer

seems fair tbh. a semi works effort used for one trial, excellent provenace all the bits you could ever want if you were able to make a benifit from them. in thirty years it might seem cheap. besides what else would you spend the money on..

For all those wishing to form an orderly queue for this bike at Pidcocks.........better take something to amuse yourself with whilst you wait - as I can't imagine there will be may others in the queue with you to chat to ! :blink:

9K ? Sorry - No chance !

Edited by Scoobydo

Interesting they swapped the Showa suspension internals both ends for Ohlins. I know Ohlins have a good reputation but I though Showa suspension was supposed to be top notch.

"The bike has had new tyres and chain and sprockets fitted for the last day in Scotland so have done no work at all really"

forgive me if i'm wrong but 100+ miles flat out in rain is hardly new.

more to the point if his entry was on a 250 why is this a 300? entry list

least whoever buys it can say they personally sponsored jarvis's ride for the ssdt.

There is nothing wrong with Pidcocks wanting to sell the bike and make a living.

For those of you who don't know.

Thats how all business's work.

If you don't like the 4RT don't buy it.

For all the rest.

Its not Pidcocks fault if you can't afford it!

Guys it a future montesa! You might think it's alot of money but look at the future trial website. The engine mods alone run into over 3k. I agree the paint job looks like it has been designed by a monkey but the bikes pedigree cannot be denied. The exhaust is over