2012 Gasgas any Pictures

yowler

For Christ Sake ! Its still only July 2011 with current (NEW) 2011's stuff in the showrooms for hard squeezed dealers to shift !

2012 MY should blinkin' mean 2012 MY ! Tease the customers into the trade shows to view the new upcoming bikes. Importers realease 2012 stuff for demo only to dealers in mid November 2010.

Build the excitement ....... 2012 machines 5 months before the blinkin' date ! I'm lost for words !

Ah what the flip do I know? - I only market

Totally agree with you Scoobydo.

Getting a bit like digital cameras been 'new & improved' every 6 months or so.

Will 2013 MY be introduced in July 2012 if 'race' to get new bikes out first continues.

Doesn't really bother me as still on 'yellow' 2001 MY ....really like yellow!!

david

i know that the raga's came out about month ago, im just curious if anyone has found any sneak peaks of new 2012 from world round etc? i know that theres pictures of new 2012 ossa and sherco's flying about on the net

they do come out far to early,but i have to admit i to am curious of seeing the new bike, and would like to see a sneak pic of one! :agreed::ph34r:

Reportedly, some new bikes (RAGA and Economy) have arrived at the shipping port in U.S. Should have 2012 photos on the GG USA site sometime, maybe sooner on UK sites.

Jon

Edited by JSE

• 2 weeks later...