Phil and Pat?

no jive

How about sizing Ringo up for a set of overalls......he probably wants to be on the next show (just don't let him ride a motorcycle).

Ringo's more than welcome to join in on the act. I just put in a call to my buddy, Mich Lin, for some help. Tried to talk his wife into doing a headstand on her Yami while the kids jumped through her legs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe get Pat to sing and dance? Well, nevermind! :rolleyes:

Still need Lane, after Gramma sets their asses on Fire! :thumbup:

How about putting Craig, Lane and Ringo all in the same large pair of overalls and have them debate just about anything.....now that would be a show!!!!!

I been voting for the boys..........used my phone and Email and took over the wife's and kid's phones and Emails so we can vote for the Smage Bros. I think if the camera work would have been done properly they would get more votes. Hard to grab America at home when the camera doesn't show the best parts.

Keep up the good work.

So fire may be inevitable............does this mean you might use my fart joke??? :chairfall:

The idea of Debbie doing the headstand and the boys jumping over is a good one.

They have gone up huge steps..........how tall of a step can they come down from?

Elevated "tight rope" type thing only a little bit wider than the rear tire?