2012 Sherco - Video Presentation

trialsuk

I'll take 3 ....if... the warranty period and service is as good as it is in France....does the 250 come with keihin carb and all the new mods? If only Beta would sort out the airbox/fueltank as sherco have.

It's taken 2 years for sherco to correct the faults that TC members highlighted within 5 nano-seconds of seeing the 2010 bike :wacko: .

I recall Baldilocks initially commenting on the fork and clamps interfering with the radiator??? in the 21st Century?

No

I don't think we'll know until we get them. The online specs say it will have it. I think he assumed it wouldn't since the 250 didn't get the 28mm last year.

Getting a 250 for my son, if it doesn't come with a keihin we'll probably put one on.

I don't think we'll know until we get them. The online specs say it will have it. I think he assumed it wouldn't since the 250 didn't get the 28mm last year.

Getting a 250 for my son, if it doesn't come with a keihin we'll probably put one on.

Chris, I cannot recall if you have played with the OKO's yet, but the 24 or 26 is well worth investigating unless the kid is ready for BIG WOT SPLATS! You just don't need the 28!

On another note, I may well be interisted in that bike come next year if he does not destroy it! As 250's here are still rare, and I still want one. If he is gotton into the destructive stage, I am out! :thumbup:

Cope,

Yes I've played around with the OKO, had one on his 2010 125. Ran great, but had float issues.

I tried it on my 2010 250, it was OK. I then tried the Keihin and liked it better.

So far he hasn't been hard on bikes, guess that's why he didn't make the "Gnarly Trials Video" Are you sure you don't want a 2011 125? :chairfall:

Cope,

Yes I've played around with the OKO, had one on his 2010 125. Ran great, but had float issues.

I tried it on my 2010 250, it was OK. I then tried the Keihin and liked it better.

So far he hasn't been hard on bikes, guess that's why he didn't make the "Gnarly Trials Video" Are you sure you don't want a 2011 125? :chairfall:

Chris,I had a lot of fun on on the wifes 125 at one time, and I still believe there is some virtue in keeping the kids on them, yet fact is I am just getting a bit too old and lazy to ride one at any level that approaches the word "WELL" as you gotta work the bike a lot, yet they are very forgiving at the same time.

The new bikes have some major changes! Hope you can keep us posted with your impressions and such! I wonder just how the new suspension works, and even if stuff like rear shock length is the same for those that have their Ohlins in pocket!

As far as those OKO's go, I think both Neo and myself are running the floats at about 21.5mm setting. I have had no issues to this point..I would probably lean toward similar with the "K" carb, if only to prevent the downhill surge. Yet I have not played with it in a while. :rolleyes: