Wye Valley AC National Trevor Hunt Trophy Trial

pitley

Regs for the 2011 edition of the above trial are now availible, the event will run on the 25th of september and will be run over the tried and tested route of the past 3 years, using some old traders sections and new groups that have replaced lost old traders groups.(no tremorithic :) )

This year the trial will take in 13 groups, covering one lap of between 25-30 mile route round.

Sections will be laid out with Pre 75s and Twinshocks in mind, and the best out of these two classes will be awarded the trevor hunt trophy.

Two routes to choose from. Standard Or Alternative easier route

Classes as follows.

A Pre75 Brit.

B Twinshock

C Air Cooled Mono

D O 40 Modern bike

E O 50 " " Old farts on new bikes :thumbup:

F O 60 " " Even older farts on new bikes :banana2:

G Open to riders not eligible for classes A to F (ie under 40s on modern bikes)

Regs are availible on www.acuwesterncentre.org.uk or from event secretary dan sanders 01981 250458 or 01981 259890.

BnB is availible at the start, for details call 01873 860217

Local camp site 01873 860221

If you like a proper traditional national then dont miss this one :icon_salut:

Edited by pitley

Great news Andy

Hugely recommended, this trial, hard route as good as any of the Normandale rounds so ideal for twinshocks and good Pre65 bikes. Easier route comparable to one of the harder Miller rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic news!

Great to see that Andy and WVAC have made the huge effort to put this trial on again.

I've observed this trial before folks and can say it is an excellent trial and the venues are terrific.

Also note that you can ride on a modern bike....and I guarantee....whatever bike you are on you're going to have a good ride!

If no work comes in for me on that day Andy I;ll be there and will be happy to observe.

Hope to see lots of riders there supporting this great trial.

Just to let you folks know the above trial has been cancelled for this year.

Due to a continuing health issue i have had for the past 10 weeks i have not been able to get out to the trial area and do any work, i was hoping this virus i have would have gone in a week or so {but not so},so i would have been able to get things done but its not been possible.

All you riders who have already put an entry in, thank you for your support, and hope you will be entering next year.

Dan will return your entry money asap.

Andy Pitt, Clerk of the Course.

Edited by pitley

Just to let you folks know the above trial has been cancelled for this year.

Due to a continuing health issue i have had for the past 10 weeks i have not been able to get out to the trial area and do any work, i was hoping this virus i have would have gone in a week or so {but not so},so i would have been able to get things done but its not been possible.

All you riders who have already put an entry in, thank you for your support, and hope you will be entering next year.

Dan will return your entry money asap.

Andy Pitt, Clerk of the Course.

Great pity, hope your out and about again soon Andy.

Great pity, hope your out and about again soon Andy.

Thanks Steve, i knew things wernt looking good when i had to give up my ride in the manx 2 day classic, and to tell you im gutted about cancelling the Wye Valley is an understatement <_< .

Roll on next year eh..

Edited by pitley