04 315 value.

oldnslo

Anybody have an idea what an 04 with about 2 hours on it worth?

Beauty is allways in the eye of the beholder. That year is a nice bike(last 2T), and seems not too many around because they were not really all that popular.

I am thinking +- 2500.00 depending upon condition, has it been stored well? How bad do you want tit? You can buy a newer lighter bike for the same range of money once beyond that.

If you just love it and want it, pay the price and get what you want! Is IS a sweet bike! :rolleyes:

Beauty is allways in the eye of the beholder. That year is a nice bike(last 2T), and seems not too many around because they were not really all that popular.

I am thinking +- 2500.00 depending upon condition, has it been stored well? How bad do you want tit? You can buy a newer lighter bike for the same range of money once beyond that.

If you just love it and want it, pay the price and get what you want! Is IS a sweet bike! :rolleyes:

It's in perfect condition sitting in my basement. Adrian said it was the last one imported. I also have the larger gas tank and seat. Unfortunately I had a really bad get off on a 450exc and can't ride the Montesa any more. I finally got back into riding with a GasGas EC300 but trials bikes are now ruled out. :crying:

$2500.00 would be a steal if the bike had normal usage, with only 2 hours of use it is worth much more. The 04 had improved porting. Try and find a modern bike with better quality components.

It is all relative, I took a pass on a cherry 4RT recently at $3500. Ant the 2t did not cost as much new.

One can either take a sale or wait till someone somewhere if you can find them wants it. And you may be waiting a while!

Then you either gotta ship it or collect it!