2012 GAS GAS Formula Brakes

buggyboy

Hi Guys does anyone know yet what exactly we are getting on the second batch of 2012 GG.

I know the forums are talking Formula but what exactly? any images of the bikes with them on would be great?

I pulled these from Formula's website can anyone confirm if they are what we are getting?

www.formula-brake.it/en/motos/mcr-rear-fp[/img]

www.formula-brake.it/en/motos/mcr-front[/img]

Also if anyone can shed some light on the subject of exhausts melting it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Buggy

Hi Guys does anyone know yet what exactly we are getting on the second batch of 2012 GG.

I know the forums are talking Formula but what exactly? any images of the bikes with them on would be great?

I pulled these from Formula's website can anyone confirm if they are what we are getting?

www.formula-brake.it/en/motos/mcr-rear-fp[/img]

www.formula-brake.it/en/motos/mcr-front[/img]

Also if anyone can shed some light on the subject of exhausts melting it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Buggy

No idea as yet, however my experience with Formula brakes has been VERY positive.

They are O.E on my mountain bike and I swapped them with Shimano Deore XT as I thought the Shimano's would be better. The XT's lasted 1 ride before I swapped back to Formula.

If the trials brakes are this good, all will be good :thumbup:

Theres a video of the 2012 bike on planetrial.com

Just checked out the planetrial video, Great Vid(Mmmm) but sadly no good as it really doesn't show the master or slave cylinders very well Here's the link, I'm open for others to suggest otherwise but certainly the rear master cylinder looks remarkably like the 2011 bike

http://www.planetetrial.com/articles.php?lng=en&pg=23924

Another mountain biking buddy of mine shares your thoughts on the Formula brakes Beatabeta, mines on order so i'm hoping not to be disapointed...

All my Mtb buddies say they will be better. They get alot of praise in Mtb world which I believe shows good things to come given performance from small light weight they are.

Fingers crossed! The only bum is that I really don't think my hope mastercylinder caps will fit lol

Just checked out the planetrial video, Great Vid(Mmmm) but sadly no good as it really doesn't show the master or slave cylinders very well Here's the link, I'm open for others to suggest otherwise but certainly the rear master cylinder looks remarkably like the 2011 bike

http://www.planetetrial.com/articles.php?lng=en&pg=23924

Another mountain biking buddy of mine shares your thoughts on the Formula brakes Beatabeta, mines on order so i'm hoping not to be disapointed...

Don't forget the first batch is supposed to have AJP brakes. The video may be of a model fro the first batch.

Andy got mine yesterday with AJP cylinders

When you get yours there will be three 2012s I know of in the eastern centre and I thought I was buying exclusivity <_<

lol, does this mean we have to start a club? pick mine up this evening so big smiles all around although a tad dissapointed that it hasn't got Formula... wouldn't have been such a big issue but I had a chance of a 250 from the first batch and opted for the second batch specifically because of the Formula brakes and wanting to try something different..