French round on Eurosport 2 Thursday

wasntme

I've just searched the SKY TV listings and came accross Trial Cahors on Motors TV UK, scheduled for Sunday 18th Sep at 2.30pm.

"The worlds best trial riders test their equilibrium on one of the toughest courses in Europe laid out in the city centre of the medieval town of Cahors"

Is this the french world round or something else from previous years? May be worth checking out.

Eurosport 2 lists the second round of the 2011 world trial from Breal-sous-Montfort in France. This could be the last round and I presume they have listed it wrong?

Thursday 22nd Sep 10.00pm. :popcorn:

the Urban trial Cahors is a once a year event and is a world level trial run under 'openfree' rules , so I'm guessing thats the motors tv one explained :)

as for the french WTC round, I believe france was the final round of the championship (a few weeks ago) so I think it must be a eurosport cock up. Both set to record!. :)

does anyone know if any of the world outdoor rounds willbe getting repeated on eurosport? iv only managed to see the italian round, missed the fort william round and im going to record the french round on thursday.. would be good to see the different rounds failing that il get the dvd review when it comes out..