lights

bondy

Hello Bondy, the Sherpa`s had lights from new. I know the 213 Alpina`s were a 6 volt system and you had to put a black blanket over you and the bike and start it up, turn the headlight on making sure you were in pitch blackness to see if it was on. They were horrible. I know because I used to ride one on the road. They did not use a battery. In the Bultaco forums there is a wiring diagram and a picture of everything you need somewhere. They were very basic though and needed a voltage regulator in line as well. Good luck. Bully Lover.

Dear Bondy,

do a search of the forum and you'll find loads of info. My Frontera had this unit as an upgrade; EBL ULO 801, it is 6V, has a dry cell battery so it dims less at tickover, a regulator to so you don't blow bulbs at high revs and a built in indicator function.

buy it here

http://www.kreidlerparts.com/scripts/part_detail.asp?id=346

and also google it, you'll find wiring diagrams out there as well.

Regards

Paul C

Hello Bondy, the Sherpa`s had lights from new. I know the 213 Alpina`s were a 6 volt system and you had to put a black blanket over you and the bike and start it up, turn the headlight on making sure you were in pitch blackness to see if it was on. They were horrible. I know because I used to ride one on the road. They did not use a battery. In the Bultaco forums there is a wiring diagram and a picture of everything you need somewhere. They were very basic though and needed a voltage regulator in line as well. Good luck. Bully Lover.

hi bullylover i dont think ill bother sound like to much hard work. so ill pass just thought it would of been nice to have lights. thanks for your addvice bondy :madnoel: