scorpa rear mudguard ?

benhughes132

Hi guys im new to this so hope its right section,I am looking for a rear mudguard for my scorpa 05 but im after the newer style one which points up more i have only found one dealer for them but they dont seem to understand what i mean by the newer mudguards which point up more rather than bent over! Anyone no where i can get a newer style white one from please? I would be very greatfull

after this style and uk dealer

scorpa_trials_08.jpg

Hi Ben,

It would of been better for an intro in this section and the request for info put into the Scorpa section of the forum.

It may get moved to there.

I would suggest firstly to contact Nigel Birkett @ Birkettmotorsport, he is the sole importer of the Scorpa.

Or try Trials and tribulations as they have a good range of spares. Feet up trials will be able to get them as will Andy Metcalfe. In fact i would imagine any dealer will be able supply including this sites sponsers. There will be very little difference in price. They are expensive so be warned and do not come with decal so are plain white or blue.

Keep eye out on Fleabay as they usually pop up now and then on there.

Both my 2008 SY and 2011 SR have a slight 'tail off' at the end of the mudguard and dont stick up into the air like you do see on some Beta's etc.

Regards,

Paul

Edited by Firebladepully

Hi guys im new to this so hope its right section,I am looking for a rear mudguard for my scorpa 05 but im after the newer style one which points up more i have only found one dealer for them but they dont seem to understand what i mean by the newer mudguards which point up more rather than bent over! Anyone no where i can get a newer style white one from please? I would be very greatfull

after this style and uk dealer

scorpa_trials_08.jpg

Ben, I'm gonna' do a Derren Brown on you:- :ph34r:

I reckon you're a scorpio, you're left handed, blond haired, you like third-person-shooter video games, love beans on toast etc.. but what I'm really getting at is that you're young enough to be bothered about the style of a rear-mudguard???

There is a guy on tinternet who is as bothered as you about the angle of his Scorpa rear mudguard and has posted up a blog on how to 're-sculpture' the plastic of a standard mudguard into the shape you desire.

If I can find the link I will add it...but do a search yersel and see if you can find it before me..Now I wish I hadn't deleted my internet history cache.