Ivan Manning Trophy Time Trial

scott_king

Hey Guys

As my bike decided not to work on sunday I got out my iphone and recorded a bit of the trial. It is coverage of the North Somerset MCC Ivan Manning Trophy. This is a new piece of land that we have discovered that should prove us with some great events in the future. Many described the course as one long technical section that was made hard by the reoccurring deluges of rain. It covers a few tricky sections that proved some great footage of some skills and spills that should keep to entertained.

Remember this is a Time Trial so speed is just as important as observation. The raw footage from the phone is actually pretty good its just a shame the host site reduces the quality. Next time the bike decides not to work I would like to record the video differently as I did not utilise the screen enough but i will know for next time. I never put any music it it so you can enjoy the the sounds of the bikes.

Please enjoy. :popcorn: