Majesty history / info

andy m

Another one nabbed. There's some handy lads that pop in and out of TC. Once I even caught a former world #5 posting here.

Paul, (herr Doktor ing :P ), funny really, I used to watch your results in TMX (always fun to watch somebody putting a smaller bike into the results) then you dropped off the scene. I was looking for results for you a few nights ago and saw that you were involved again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have a majesty 200 I got it originally as the TY175 and took it to John Shirt for the modifications into a Majesty 200. A number of people have shown me bikes as majestys which are not actually majestys I think there is some confusion surrounding the modified majesty bikes.

The genuine frame for 200 Majesty (also 250 and 320 I believe) were all plastic/nylon coated and this coating can not be sand blasted off or nitromorsed, the only way to remove it is to cut it off or burn it off.If you drop on a frame with this coating you know it is an original.

• 10 years later...