EARTH TO JOHNNY......

kramit

Johnny Ringo made it to Vegas in 1 piece. He rode all the way from his home and did a duel sport ride to Vegas. Johnny and his buddy made it over Brokback Mountain with no serious issues.

Johnny then signed up for endurocross on the bike he rode there. In his qualifying heat he stopped in the middle of the track, took off his helmet got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend in the stands. His buddy then showed her the ring.

Of course she said yes, who wouldn't marry Ringo?

Johnny Ringo made it to Vegas in 1 piece. He rode all the way from his home and did a duel sport ride to Vegas. Johnny and his buddy made it over Brokback Mountain with no serious issues.

Johnny then signed up for endurocross on the bike he rode there. In his qualifying heat he stopped in the middle of the track, took off his helmet got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend in the stands. His buddy then showed her the ring.

Of course she said yes, who wouldn't marry Ringo?

Coming from anyone else I would not believe any of this, must be true!!!!!!

I gotta go cry now! :thumbup:

Well Congrats !

But how did he do in the race , and where is the video ...

What happens in vegas , stays in vegas.!

:thumbup: Glenn :banana2::banana2::popcorn:

Knowing Johnny, if he had been in a transfer position in his heat race, he probably would have delayed the proposal.

Knowing Johnny, if he had been in a transfer position in his heat race, he probably would have delayed the proposal.

Now that's funny how true that is and exactly why I created this adventure. I'm writing the story now for Endurocross.com but I'll tell you this much, I fully intended on obliterating myself on the ride to Vegas so I wouldn't have a chance to win. Bob Madden has always been the fastest guy in TFM and you have no choice but to ride at mach speed when you ride with him. My sole intent was to simply make it out on the track in order to get to the spot where I would get off the bike and propose. As it turned out, I made it to Vegas in time to get out on the track to learn some tips from Taddy Friday night and practice a few laps and sections. Keep in mind one lap on that freaking coarse is brutal. To add to the drama, [keep in mind that I haven't had an ounce of liquour for over a year] I went out and celebrated 'the ride' with Bob and Jen on Friday night with three long island ice teas. Yes, that's what a professional does before each race. By the time saturday came around and I had completed my two pracice sessions, I was done but I had my qualifier to 'do the deal'. The gate droped, I got the matrix section and went over the bars on the last log, taking out my knee. I jumped up, continued on to the designated spot and you heard the rest of the story. At that point I got what I came for and that was the look on her face up in the stands. goto youtube and search for 'epic endurocross wedding proposal'. So yes, this race was all for Jen, not me.

Ringo you kill me. Every year you seem to pull something off. Jen should never be bored being married to you.

So when is the wedding? Vegas 2012 Endurocross? Maybe they will flip the bill. Just think you could ride Endurocross and then get married in the middle of the arena. You gotta put one up on Kip who rode a trial on his wedding day :thumbup:

Edited by No Jive

• 3 weeks later...