Youth specific beginner / Dead easy trials

crashmonkey

Are there any Youth specific beginner dead easy trials coming up anywhere??

I feel that my son is not yet ready for the easy route on our normal club trials, and was looking for something to take him too that he's got half a chance of doing ok in to build his confidence up.

Or indeed a 'non' youth specific beginners/ dead easy trial would be good too.

I realy don't want to just throw him into something thats too hard and him have a miserable day.

He's nearly 10 and rides a beta 80 big wheel if that makes any difference.

We are based in the east midlands but dont mind a drive for the right event :thumbup:

Thanks

You need to enter the "conducted" classes where all the riders are together and ride a section several times before moving on to the next. It's all Dad's helping out and the bonus is He can watch the experienced riders and pick up tips. Lot's in the Yorkshire centre but most run from about March onwards. However YG always run Conducted Trials at all bar national events.

I feel that my son is not yet ready for the easy route on our normal club trials, and was looking for something to take him too that he's got half a chance of doing ok in to build his confidence up.

I realy don't want to just throw him into something thats too hard and him have a miserable day.

We are based in the east midlands but dont mind a drive for the right event :thumbup:

Thanks

Paul Bailey of The Bradford & District Motor Club, is running a series this autumn/winter for beginners. Two courses, one dead easy for the real beginner, and a slightly harder route for those better riders who are out for a good ride out. I helped him mark out on Saturday for the last event which sadly was cancelled due to the horrendous weather, but it would have been ideal. Next event is coming up december 11th. I can vouch for the beginners level as that's the route I ride. Clean a few, drop a few dabs here and there, but FUN.

http://www.bradfordtrials.org/

Hope this helps and is not too far to drive. Next event just outside Bingley. :icon_salut:

The Earl Shilton Trials club run trials once a month with 4 routes in the main event and a seperate conducted trial as well. This caters generally for all levels. We also run a monthly training day on a saturday which you maybe interested in? If you need any more information you can look on our website www.estc.co.uk or ask myself.

Where are you based?

Neil

Thanks

Thanks

Try humberside hawks next trial at wilsons near the Humber bridge we run a very easy green route for all beginners and have already got one young lad with a smile back on his face eighteenth of December and details on trials central calendar or our website and you can ride as well in the same trialcheers neil

Hi Crash monkey

We the Norfolk and Suffolk Juniors Mcc run trials with all classes/abilities catered for. IE from four year old's on electric bikes up to seventy four year old's. We run five routes from dead easy up to expert.

Our next trial is on December the 18th at Gt Hockham near Thetford Norfolk.

If you would like more info please feel free to phone me on 01502 568252.

Regards

Paul Collins