Tank Repair reccomendation

solvent3

i had a slight off at the weekend at the Peak round at Bracken Rocks. Unfortunately i didnt get chance to throw myself under the tank to protect it from a nasty log.

The result was quite ugly to look at and was leaking quite badly.

9c3d4940.jpg

3f44b0d0.jpg

On the way home i found the details of M.E.S.S http://www.messcheshire.co.uk and spoke to Dave there who told me he could sort it.

Dropped it of on Tuesday morning, by 4pm it was ready.

c71173bd.jpg

Fantastic service and a really good finish. he also does all kinds of ally welding and fin repairs etc.

i had a slight off at the weekend at the Peak round at Bracken Rocks. Unfortunately i didnt get chance to throw myself under the tank to protect it from a nasty log.

The result was quite ugly to look at and was leaking quite badly.

9c3d4940.jpg

3f44b0d0.jpg

On the way home i found the details of M.E.S.S http://www.messcheshire.co.uk and spoke to Dave there who told me he could sort it.

Dropped it of on Tuesday morning, by 4pm it was ready.

c71173bd.jpg

Fantastic service and a really good finish. he also does all kinds of ally welding and fin repairs etc.

Hi there so sorry to hear you had an off at the trial. Looked really bad but the "after" shot means alls well again. Will make a note of the contact. Sounds like great service :thumbup:

he removed the whole bottom of the tank ( it was leaking a little before the drop) removed the dent, welded all the bottom back solving the previous leak and fixing the one caused by this drop, and repositioned the fuel tap neck which had also been damaged and was leaking.