burnin daylight

wetfeet

He's really damn good at that flying splatter up the hill. (saw that 4 million times)

Thumbs up for being so very active and obviously precise in all that he does. :thumbup:

But now that I have watched that, I am all tired out and will now go grab a :beer: sit on my :moon: and watch TV.

He's really damn good at that flying splatter up the hill. (saw that 4 million times)

Thumbs up for being so very active and obviously precise in all that he does. :thumbup:

But now that I have watched that, I am all tired out and will now go grab a :beer: sit on my :moon: and watch TV.

We need to get you out and try it! We will catch you! (Right Biff?) :thumbup:

We need to get you out and try it! We will catch you! (Right Biff?) :thumbup:

Catch the bike!!!!! I have health insurance the bike doesn't, so it cost money to fix the bike!!! :D

I must give a :thumbup: to Biffsgasgas, Ever since I started riding with him he has given me confidence to try many things I thought was way too scary before, and my riding has improved greatly.

(I probably won't try that uphill huge splatter thingy though. My comment was basically "Geez how many times is he going to show that? With all those other things he does so well there should be some other trials bit that he can show instead of the same old uphill splatter thingy that was already shown 7 times. My problem is with his video editing not his skills. Maybe I should have just put in the long explanation to begin with)