Sherco Nightmare

heathy

It got to be worth running the bike up to Darlo, to White Bros - if your not careful you'll have Dabster on your doorstep, with his spanners :D We'd never here the end of it if he fixed it !

So to save us from a smug Dabster, and if your confident with everything else you have done and you haven't tried a different carb, try it ASAP. May be those good folks up the road (WB) will loan one or will put one on and try it for you.

Eurocarb have every spare for the PHBL, as HondaRS says a replacement with the correct jets is about

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RS... It was pressure tested by a plant hire company (gap group) as my dad was the manager there, the crank cases seemed ok and I carefully cleaned the mating surfaces with a razor blade befor re-assembly.

Subira... I was thinking about asking white brothers to borrow a carb, but although I get on well with John Sunter I'm not sure other people there would be too happy about lending out a carb, Its only

Edited by Heathy

Heathy

What are you doing on Sunday, I'm going to to the Chris Carter trial (Otley, Yorkshire) I could bring you a spare carb to try if you want.

It's a proper national so would be good to come and watch + someone would probably be able to sort your bike out even if the new carb didn't work.

Chris