chapman bsa

ybr

hi any info on chapman bsa as just got mine out of shed after 9 yrs looking at v5 and frame no /engine no all match no 0618 not sure if it is no 6 or 18 the first keepers f lewis of worcester as reading forum they say only 20 were made

hi any info on chapman bsa as just got mine out of shed after 9 yrs looking at v5 and frame no /engine no all match no 0618 not sure if it is no 6 or 18 the first keepers f lewis of worcester as reading forum they say only 20 were made

I'll email Mr Chapman to see how many were made, I was riding with him today.

Pete

Hi, Yes i built the Chapman BSA,and we made 20 production bikes and there were 3 prototype made.Yours frame no.will be0018.Let me know if i can help any more.Regards Mick Chapman.

Hi, Yes i built the Chapman BSA,and we made 20 production bikes and there were 3 prototype made.Yours frame no.will be0018.Let me know if i can help any more.Regards Mick Chapman.

hi many thanks on v5 it states that f lewis had it from 81 until 97 and did they all have a sticker on tank cover saying about where they where made thanks regards gary

hi many thanks on v5 it states that f lewis had it from 81 until 97 and did they all have a sticker on tank cover saying about where they where made thanks regards gary

Hi Gary, I dont remember the that chap,to long ago!but they all had tank stickers with Evesham Motorcycles on the top.Hey if you decide sometime to sell it let me know. Regards Mick.

So my mate claiming he has James Bonds bike ! Chapman frame number 007 could be right then ? (Only joking about the Bond bit.)

I have seen it a couple of times but its well hidden behind many other gems.

Edited by jon v8

Sure it doesnt matter, couldnt remember the bike, wondered if the bsa bit had any significance?

Sorry ND, I misinterpreted your post as being a criticism of a "modded" British bike. It is a Bantam engined machine produced in the 70's - I remember seeing them at the Scottish.