2001 315r

silverwood

Merry Christmas everyone. I've been a bit quiet on this as the someone skipped the queue on the bike and bought it before me. Rather gutting as the seller had put off my viewing until the weekend but ended up accommodating another guy who couldn't wait.

I've been looking around at everything else on offer and nothing seems to make sense as much as the Montesa, so I'm still on the look out for one. If anyone can steer me in the right direction please do so.

I'm hoping to spend no more than

That's exactly why I want one!

My uncle Robbie used to say "what's for you won't go by you". It doesn't quite feel like that at the moment but I'm trying to believe in it!

What's everyone's opinions on the pre Showa equipped bikes? Is it worth me sticking to trying to find a good '01-'04 or should I be equally open to a well looked after '99 etc?

That's exactly why I want one!

My uncle Robbie used to say "what's for you won't go by you". It doesn't quite feel like that at the moment but I'm trying to believe in it!

What's everyone's opinions on the pre Showa equipped bikes? Is it worth me sticking to trying to find a good '01-'04 or should I be equally open to a well looked after '99 etc?

both mine are 98's with the paoli forks, the wiper seals for them are getting hard to find and expensive when you do! aside that there's not a lot of difference from what i can find out. i'd rather a clean unabused 98 than a ragged 2001!!